Tuesday, July 3, 2007

He is good, but not great - (7/3/07)

I am not following you when you say that I deny Jeter was a big part of those titles. Of course he was. But Jeter would have zero rings on Texas or Houston. You'll never change my mind on that. Jeter is on the Yankees, a team guaranteed to make the final table in every tournament. As for Mariano Duncan over Cano, are you serious? How does a GM find these Charlie Hayes or Mariano Duncan types? Because I gotta hear the answer to that one. You want GM Brian Cashman to go around the league and look for guys like Scott Spezio or Marlon Anderson, or Kevin Millar, or Geoff Blum, or Willie Bloomquist. That is an interesting theory, wow. Do you really think that when they brought in Brosius, or Duncan, or Hayes, or Curtis, they knew they were bringing in winners? Hysterical.

PS But, seriously, guys, we're all friends, this is all in fun. If you happened to notice, I'm not laughing about last night. My father in law, brother in law, my friends, my wife are Yankee fans, and I know when to just be quiet, and let the silence be deafening. Plus, the Mets haven't won anything yet.

PSS Can we bury the "big game player" theory for good after that Kenny Rogers gem? But no, the Yankees will win today, Jeter 2 for 4, and the media will tell me he's stepping it up.

PSSS Like I predicted, the Kool Aid Krew cannot answer my direct question from the last email.

PSSSS The email about Chuck Knoblauch was the hardest I laughed since the day I saw the Yankees gave Steve Karsay around $20 mill.

No comments: